These are necessary steps to purchase investment funds shares under "KINTO's"
The shares purchasing procedure depends on your status:
If you are an individual non-resident of Ukraine, take the
- In presence of our representative sign the Shares Purchase Agreement in
person, and submit originals of:
b. Bank certificate with
the details of the investment account (in UAH), opened with authorized bank on
the territory of Ukraine, from which payments will be made;
on the details of the securities account with the Depository
institution – participant of the Ukrainian national depository system.
- In case if you do not have an opened securities account with a Depository
institution you provide all the necessary documents and open a securities
account with a Depository institution.
- The payment must be done through a non-cash bank transfer in UAH from the
investment account opened with the Ukrainian bank.
- No later than 7 (seven) working days from the day of payment for
shares, the Fund’s shares are registered in your name with the Depository
If you are a non-resident legal entity of
Ukraine, please do the following:
- Prepare and submit through your representative the following documents:
- Originals of the application and questionnaire;
- Notary-witnessed and legalized document of the legal entity registration
in the country of incorporation (state registration certificate, Extract
from Trade, Court or Banking Registry with the notary certified translation
into the Ukrainian language);
- Notary certified and legalized Extract from constituent documents with
notary certified translation into the Ukrainian language containing
information on the founders, management bodies structure and their
- Notary certified and legalized document, confirming electing
(appointment) of persons, authorized to act on behalf of legal entity
without the power of attorney with notary certified translation into the
Ukrainian language; in case the authorized person acts on behalf of the
legal entity on the instruction of the latter, the notary witnessed and
legalized power of attorney with notary certified translation into the
Ukrainian language must be attached;
- Bank certificate with the details of the bank account of your legal
entity – non-resident investor, in UAH, opened in authorized bank on the
territory of Ukraine;
- Information on the details of the securities account with the custodian
– participant of the Ukrainian national depository system;
- Legal entity manager or authorized person (a person who signs the
documents) presents personal identification document.
- Sign the Shares Purchase Agreement or Commission agency agreement. If you
sign the Shares Purchase Agreement at the Asset Management Company’s office,
please take a seal of the legal entity.
- If you do not have an open securities account with a Depository
institution in Ukraine, provide the Depository institution with the required
documents and sign the agreement on opening the securities account with the
- Transfer money due under the Shares Purchase Agreement.
- No later than 7 (seven) working days from the day of payment for the
shares, the Depository institutionregisters the shares in the name of your
To inquire about the account opening procedures and receive relevant
documentation, please contact Katerina Gorbunova at [email protected]